Tuesday, September 26, 2006

my first vacation!

we went to stay at mommy's childhood cottage in ellison bay. i slept all the drive there. it was quite an adventure! i had a wonderful time. i explored EVERYTHING! here are some pictures. there are more on mommy's blog @ www.always-a-musing.blogspot.com


a walk on a chilly day



there are goats on the roof of al johnson's restuarant!




playing in the park in sister bay, while waiting for our table at al johnson's.



weeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!



so sleepsy.



this rocking chair was FUN!



at the park in sister bay with my new friends that liked to tickle me.





reading my favorite book along with the animals i got in fish creek.



we're here!



exploring with daddy.



me and daddy picked these flowers for mommy. they made her happiest.




playing with dadoos at al johnson's. i ate swedish pancakes with lingonberries. yuuuuuum.



scooping sand into my new little pail at the beach by the ellison bay women's club.



i'am VERY busy here.



warming our toesies by the fire.



mommy always had her picture taken on this rock. now i have one too!



breakfast! we didn't bring my highchair, so i got to eat at the table like a big boy sitting on books!





we made a fire on the beach. i had to stay back. hot.



my first bathtub! we don't have one at home. i didn't want to get out each night. i filled my cup with water from another cup over and over and over.



breakfast out of doors with daddy!



byebye?



daddy and i made these chairs. we sat on them to throw rocks in the water.



dinner on the beach.



watching gulls



gulls are COOL!



feeding more gulls - there were so many! they made me giggle.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I am GREEN!!!!!! I wanna GOOOOOO to the cabin. PLEEEEEEEEZE?

Anonymous said...

What great pictures! And how nice that you got to share your childhood memories with bebe Riley :-) I love the pic of you two looking at the gulls. What fun. So when Catherine goes to the cabin, can I go too??? PLEEEEEEEZE?

Anonymous said...

You are all so damn cute! I cant wait to take you to MY beach...I cant wait till Riley sees whales and dolphins!