Monday, January 15, 2007

MORE SONG!

daddy sings this to me everyday. it is my Favorite song.

a few minutes ago, mommy tried to sing it to me. poor mommy. she can't sing it Very Well - not like daddy. i told her,

"no liiiike it! DADDY song! DADDY song!" and i went to get the phone.

so mommy called daddy. daddy sang it to me. when he was finished with the First Verse and paused, i told him, "MORE SONG! MORE SONG!"

it made me smile the biggest. after mommy hung up, i said, "thankoo, mommy!"

this guy sings it o.k. too, i guess. but still not like daddy:

6 comments:

Pam said...

Riley - I bet your daddy DOES sing it better than that ol' guy :-)!

The Future Was Yesterday said...

Tell Mommy if she doesn't learn to sing, she's getting poop sandwiches for lunch, Bebe!!

msliberty said...

I am SO glad I get to read this blog. It is like a hug for my heart!

Gracie said...

Bebe, you are just precious plus you have great taste in music, little guy.

I echo Melissa's words in that this is indeed like a hug in my heart.

Anonymous said...

i want to squueze him! Ila does the no liiike it too and I never get tired of it. She told papa she no liiked his 'isses yesterday though and made him cry. Oh bebes!

Human said...

Just adorable. He has great taste in music!
I loved the Christmas pics too.

Peace.