i like to do'ed EVERYTHING by myself this past week. 'cept when i need mommy help or daddy help...
there are some words that you guys are saying wrong, though. i will help you.
pillow is pleet-tow.
piano is ba-nan-o.
xylophone is lite-o-pone.
mittens are mintons.
it's ok if you don't get it right the first time. you can Keep Trying! there is one other one, but i can't remember it right now.
i have a HUGE knot bruise on my forehead! last night, i pulled my new wooden stove that santa brought me over to my baby gate that is between the living room and the kitchen. i climbed up it and before mommy could get to me, i leaned real far and fell over the gate into the kitchen! i landed on my head, before my arms could catch me! OUCH! i cried real hard. i have an owie now. it was the worst. EVER! mommy kissed it All Better. then she checked my pupils for Concussion.
this morning, i woke mommy up by headbutting her cheek bone. she made tears. later, i bit her cheek when she thought i was giving her a kiss. i keep forgetting that heads are for thinking and lips are for kissing and arms are for hugging. but i'am trying real hard to remember. someday, mommy says, i won't do that stuff anymore...
Thursday, December 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Good Job Bebe Riley! Those grown ups also cannot say Cinamonimum or Strawbabys! I can't wait to come to Kansas City to play with you! Be careful with those teeth. I saw your mommy and she is pretty!! You are lucky to have smart and funny Mommy and Daddy! Today I played with colors and my kitty and I slept in for a long time. I hope your boo-boo on your head feels all better soon bebe!
sorry about your head Wiley!
lub,
harrwweeee-et
Post a Comment